About 3 weeks ago I joined the commercial services team at GDS as user researcher.
I’ve already had a few discussions with buyers and suppliers and, even in the early stages, am gaining a more in depth understanding of some of the drivers and some of the challenges faced by buyers and suppliers. The planned research will include 1 hour, one-to-one sessions. For now, we’re aiming to set up these regular research sessions on Wednesdays to ensure that there is time for analysis, and to feed into the current design and build effort.
We need your help
We are looking for participants who fit the following descriptions:
- currently supplying on G-Cloud or Digital Services framework
- currently on G-Cloud or Digital Services framework but have not made any sales
- applied and failed to get on either framework
- thought about going on either of the frameworks but dismissed the idea
- don’t know what a framework is
- you are a professional procurement person working in the public sector
- as part of your work in the public sector you have to buy things or commission work
- you use the Digital Marketplace or Digital Services Store regularly
- you have looked at Digital Marketplace or Digital Services Store and can’t see how it applies to your tasks
- you don’t know anything about either of these stores
Sign up to participate
If you match any of the descriptions above then please follow the link at the end of this post and leave us details of: who you are, how to contact you, where you work and what your role is. We may also run other types of research and would like your consent to contact you with questionnaires or invitation to group workshops. Contact would be no more frequent than once a month. Follow the link and please sign up to help.