Now that the OJEU notice for G-Cloud 5 has been published, we can confirm the timetable for this round of submissions.
|25.2.14||Publication of the OJEU Contract Notice|
|25.2.14||Clarification period starts|
|25.2.14||e-Sourcing Portal opens|
|19.3.14||Clarification period closes|
|28.3.14||Deadline for the publication of responses to Clarification questions|
|10.4.14||Tender Submission Deadline (3pm BST)|
|2.5.14||Intention to award notification issued to successful and unsuccessful Potential Providers.|
|3.5.14 - 13.5.14||10 day standstill (in accordance with Regulation 32)|
|14.5.14||Expected Commencement date for Framework Agreement|
About G-Cloud 5
G-Cloud is a set of frameworks for the public sector to buy cloud-based services in a flexible and open way through the CloudStore.
The lots have remained the same as previous framework iterations:
Lot 1: Infrastructure As A Service (IaaS)
Lot 2: Platform As A Service (PaaS)
Lot 3: Software As A Service (SaaS)
Lot 4: Specialist Cloud Services (SCS)
G-Cloud 5 is similar to G-Cloud 4 in scope but we've updated the guidance and supporting information to help make it easier to apply.
Please read through all of the information provided in the Invitation to Tender (ITT).
- Suppliers not registered on the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) eSourcing suite will first need to register with this service which will be used to manage the ITT process.
- Once registered, you should send in your expression of interest by emailing ExpressionOfInterest@gps.gsi.gov.uk, detailing your organisation’s name and interest in the G-Cloud 5 framework, Reference: RM1557v.
- If you are a supplier who has already registered on the CCS eSourcing suite, you should express your interest in this framework by emailing as above.
- Once logged in to the eSourcing Suite, you will need to accept the ‘invitation to tender’ to gain access and answer the mandatory questions to meet procurement regulations.
- You then need to register to the Government Digital Service (GDS) Service Submission Portal. This makes it easier for add your service details and upload the relevant documents to the CloudStore.
- Any questions you have about the process or the framework should be submitted via the eSourcing Suite.
- If you have any technical issues, please email us at email@example.com
We'll continue to update the blog with additional information as the submission period goes on and as always we're keen to hear your feedback to ensure we can keep improving this process.