We want to give suppliers the chance to prepare for G-Cloud 7 (G7) before it’s open for applications. To apply to become a G7 supplier, you need to make the supplier declaration, and add services on the Digital Marketplace.
To make the supplier declaration, you’ll need to:
- agree to the G7 terms
- answer questions about your organisation
- answer questions to establish grounds for mandatory exclusion
- answer questions to establish grounds for discretionary exclusion
To add a service, you’ll need to answer a series of questions to confirm that it’s suitable for G7. Each service you add needs to fit into one of the following 4 categories, or 'lots':
- Lot 1 - Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Lot 2 - Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Lot 3 - Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Lot 4 - Specialist Cloud Services (SCS)
The set of questions you’ll need to answer depends on which category the service fits in to. To help suppliers prepare, we’re sharing these questions in a .csv format here. (Please note that the questions may be subject to amendments before the OJEU opens). The majority of questions are multiple choice and you can often choose more than one answer. Some questions need a short, free text answer. Based on supplier feedback from G-Cloud 6 (G6), we’ve included additional hint text and links to related reading material.